Saturday, August 20, 2011

Quick note about posting comments

Al Rose brought it to my attention this morning, and it may well have been the exact same situation for Norm Jacobs that he mentioned at the annual meeting.  Because I am not one to go back and check comments that often, I'd set this blog up to notify me first of comments made for posts older than 7 days.  I'm thinking there's a glitch in the newer format and it won't let anyone comment at all on such older posts...not sure.  I have it turned off now, so posting on any entry should be possible...just no guarantee that if it's an older post it will get read.  Here is an email address for this account if you have any questions, etc. to pass along, and if I don't have an anwer I'll get it to someone who does:


applecreekacres@gmail.com


Thanks,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment