Sunday, October 23, 2011

About BLOGGER....

 As the old saying goes, "Computers: can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em".  Linn had written in on the last post about becoming a 'follower' or 'member' confusion per our blogsite, and as I looked into it, I was surprised to see first and foremost how the different PC browsers vary in displaying our site.  I'm guessing if you subscribe as a 'follower' you are then a 'member' (feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken).  Too, Chris, I know you are a MAC Daddy so I don't know how the site looks on your end...feel free to chime in.


For each of the pictures you can click on them to enlarge, and the area in question is on the right side.  Not much else I can say about it, except to make you aware of how different they appear.  I use to use Firefox a lot, but have switched to Chrome...put in samples for IE and Opera, as well.


Firefox and Opera are comparable, but lots of missing 'stuff' in Chrome and IE:









Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment