Thursday, September 13, 2012

A few updates...

I've been out of town more than I've been on the mountain the past few weeks, so I've been out of the loop a little bit.  Heavens but this drier cooler air feels wonderful up here!  Been a Turkish steam bath in Charlotte until last Sunday...and might I say what an experience it was to be working at my station which sits in Uptown Charlotte, with the Democratic National Convention going on.  Fascinating on many levels, with security out the wazoo.

I'll start with an open note to the new board that if there is news/info pertinent to homeowners here to please let me know so I can post it.  The board has already had its first meeting and elected the following officers:

Lorraine Conard, President
Linda Hughes, Vice-President
Frank Moskos, Treasurer
Terri Rose, Secretary
(Jan Woodlief resigned from the board)

Been a busy late-summer with bears here, with numerous reports/sightings in ACA.  Al Rose sent me this short snippet of a deck visitor that was searching for a tasty bird feeder a week ago.  Hopefully the ripening acorn crop will have them move on to other feeding areas.

 
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment