Tuesday, December 10, 2013

GLUB, GLUB, GLUB....

...and now BRRRRR!

For the past rain 'event' the past few days, I tallied 5.78" at the end of Staymon.  We are in a Wind Advisory today, and just in the few minutes I was out tending to my bird feeders (after an effective raccoon raid early this morning), several trees and large limbs came crashing down as the winds started to howl over the ridge behind me.  Thanks to all those who stop to help move that which has fallen on our roads.

Back to the ice box with the cold finally coming in...could well have some snow showers later today, though at best a dusting would occur in higher elevations.  No travel issues for ACA.  This weekend, more precipitation moves in, but temperatures won't be locked down in snow territory, so we'll most likely go in and out of snow and rain showers Saturday night and Sunday, beginning as rain Friday night.  At this time, no  wintry accumulations or travel issues are expected.

Bob

2 comments:

  1. Hi, sorry for the change of topic. I am looking for the AppleCreek Homeowners association phone number. It is Wednesday Dec 11, 2013, and I usually already have received my bill for the yearly dues, for my lot # 11A. I have lived here since 1992 and have always received by paper bill by now. I would like a contact phone number to call and see what the problem is. my email is donnalynne888@gmail.com. Thanks ahead of time. D.L. Howell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keith emailed me that the bills are required to be mailed by Dec 20th. So, I guess I was having a senior Moment! Thanks for allowing me to post and I received an email from Keith. All is well! Merry Christmas everyone! donnalynne

    ReplyDelete