Sunday, July 17, 2016

JUST TOUCHING BASE...

At least here at the end of Staymon, all has been quiet this summer, insofar as ACA news or information.  I was just driving up from an early morning run to town when I thought I'd at least post some pictures from dawns and sunrises that I've take the past couple of months.  Haven't been able to do much since my surgery, but that will soon change as I'm getting pretty doggone mobile, all things considered.

Upon pulling up to park at home, there was a sudden sizable coyote yip-howl way down around the big farm for sale on Mauney Cove Road.  Got out to listen and kept my pups in the car...and then much to my surprise a second large pack started a yip-howl in response, the latter somewhere far to the NW end of ACA or the upper Mauney Cove dead-end area.  I've never heard dual packs going at it here, especially at 1030am...and enough to say to our newer residents/visitors that coyotes are always around, and to just keep a heads up if you have pets that are out and about.

Back to serenity.  Click to enlarge these pics I snapped in early mornings the past couple of months. I have no ACA news to pass along, per paving and otherwise, but when I do I'll post it here.  Hope everyone is having a great summer!











Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment