Saturday, August 15, 2020

NEW HOA BOARD: SAVE

7-20-20 sunrise from home (click to enlarge)
 I heard through the grapevine that the ACAHOA annual meeting was a good, productive one,  When the official minutes come my way, I will post them.  Too, the complete by-laws of ACAHOA will be scanned and posted so that you may access them at any time.  That link will be posted as soon as I can scan the documents once I receive them.

Here is your new board and complete contact information.  It would be a great idea to bookmark this particular page for future reference, or print a copy:

President: Jeff Hintzman 

Vice President: Keith Patton
828-456-8895

Vice President: Bob Haynes 
                                            
Treasurer: Tom Bowden 
954-249-8046

Secretary: Melinda Owens
423-544-5000



Bob

1 comment:

  1. FYI There will be tree removal at the end of Burnt Fork Trail on 9/29/20 at
    8:30am.

    ReplyDelete