Wednesday, March 31, 2021

BIG CHANGES, ALBEIT SHORT LIVED

Wind and cold are coming in later tonight through Friday before ameliorating.  A skiff of snow is likely tomorrow, as well, but no travel issues are expected.  Friday morning lows are forecast to be in the teens, which is bad news for budding vegetation....cover any exposed plants if you have them and can.

Otherwise, temps warm back up Saturday into Easter Sunday, helping us forget this rather typical cold shot at this time of year.

Thursday I get my 2nd stage Moderna shot at the Fairgrounds.  When I got my 1st stage shot, the PA said I'd get my second shot April 1, at which point I said, "Is this some kind of joke?"  Apparently, my quick wit reference to April Fool's Day was not comprehended as I got the blank look followed by crickets chirping and no response... LOL!!!

Cheer's, y'all!



Boib

1 comment: