Wednesday, April 11, 2012

.April Flowers bring, uh,....

Spring in ACA is gorgeous...well, truth be told, every season has it's beauty, but in the spring the greening and flowering of our mountain community is something special.  

Took some pics from my place this morning which I thought you'd like looking at.  I'm sure I missed some flowers, but didn't feel like donning my billy goat horns to bushwhack around the mountainside to get 'em all. 

The last two shots are of 'other' activity near the house, one we can all relate too.  As always, click on pics to enlarge...

TRILLIUM

TRILLIUM

CANADIAN VIOLET

STAR CHICKWEED

BLUE COHOSH

COMMON BLUE VIOLET

DWARF LARKSPUR

SMOOTH YELLOW VIOLET

DOWNED, STRIPPED CHERRY TREE

PILEATED WOODPECKER, The Stripper!



 bob

No comments:

Post a Comment