Monday, April 30, 2012

Tuesday entertainment

Our own ACA resident Al Rose has a fairly new band, Tarnished Rose, a classic rock/blues band of primarily 60s hits.  They'll be performing at the Laurel Ridge Country Club in Waynesville (between downtown and Walmart) Tuesday evening, May 1, 530p-9p.  It's a kinda sorta pre-Cinco de Mayo party there with a $22 buffet of fresh Mexican foods.  Al handles vocals and lead guitar in fine fashion...I caught 'em at the Froggy Bottom bar several weeks ago with other ACA residents...a great, fun time was had by all.

Nice to be back as I've been gone more than I've been here the past two months.  Missed our hail storm by 24 hours...hopefully we don't have a repeat of that anytime soon.  In the past two weeks I've tallied 5.25" in my gauge, so we're doing well in the rain department.

bob

No comments:

Post a Comment