Tuesday, July 31, 2012

ANNUAL MEETING and stuff

The heavens opened up early this morning here in ACA...I tallied 1.92" in my gauge by the time all was said and done here at the end of Staymon at 3775'. Wish I could figure out a way to make a fortune off of my fruitful Mosquito Farm that continues to propagate in ridiculous fashion...

By now, ye ACA homeowners should have received a letter/announcement for the annual meeting, including an all-important proxy.  Please read all the enclosed information carefully and respond accordingly, if you cannot attend in person.

DATE:  Thursday, August 16, 2012
TIME:  6:30pm til ?
WHERE:  100 South Main Street
Waynesville 1st Baptist Church
Waynesville, NC
(this is where we've me the past two years)

Here is a map picture of the location (click to enlarge):



Here is a view of the place taken from Google maps (click to enlarge):


bob

No comments:

Post a Comment