Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anybody lose a hound?

I'm guessing this is the dog that has been seen in the upper part of ACA the past couple of days.  I went ahead and picked her up last night, and have begun the process of checking with vets and lost and found boards.  Later today I'll take her by a vet to see if she has been chipped.  If you're looking to adopt a great pup, I can tell you she has yet to utter a bark and is very sweet and loving...and submissive as she slid in immediately with my brood of 3 females.  (click on pics to enlarge)



Guessing she's about 2 years old, ~40 lbs., seems very healthy, with super short darkly brindled hair and a 5" bobbed tail.  Big ol' white blaze from under the chin down through her chest, and has feet/toes as if they were dipped in white paint.

Holler at me if you know where she belongs or if you'd like to see her....she really has a sweet disposition, but three is all I can handle.

Bob  704-996-3184

No comments:

Post a Comment