Monday, April 1, 2013

DUES TO GO UP TO $2,000

APRIL FOOL'S!!! Sorry, just couldn't resist that one.  :-)  

What a brilliant day began this morning...picked up 1.24" of rain this past weekend, so we're good to go in the moisture department.  Alas, still a pretty chilly week moving in by tomorrow.  If I didn't know better, our impending wildflower explosion is a bit delayed this spring, thanks to our cold snowy run of late.  I'll be posting those pics as I get them, as I like to catalog my property every season.  Here are a few I took just this morning:

Trout Lilly

Hepatica

Cut-leaved Toothwort (immature)
Here are a couple of more pics you can click to enlarge...the one from Sunday morning had quite the quality of a painting, what with the light and unusual clouds, fog, etc.  Happy April, y'all!


Monday AM  April 1, 2013

Sunday AM March 31, 2013

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment