Thursday, December 12, 2019

JUST A COLD RAIN...

For locations east and south of Haywood County, there is a Winter Weather Advisory for freezing rain the early part of Friday. It looks like we will just dodge the issue by a degree or two, which is fine by me. Ice is the Great Equalizer… I'll drive all day in several inches of snow but a quarter inch of ice and nobody goes anywhere. Looks like it won't be an issue until you get to the Southern edge of the Blue Ridge escarpment and points East into the foothills, should your travels take you that way.



Bob

3 comments:

  1. Try driving up the top part of Apple Creek Acres! We did not dodge it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do really appreciate all your posts! My fiancé and I constantly check this page for updates. They do not go unnoticed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We appreciate all your forecasts too!
    Tom and Debbie

    ReplyDelete