Saturday, December 19, 2020

Apple Creek Road...and snow?

 This is a very quick update as I am away from the mountain driving Notre Dame to the ACC Championship today. I had a very hard time getting down the mountain yesterday afternoon between the Blue Roof house in the curve that is down below it. I understand from a neighbor that a truck has gone up and down the road with people salting the trouble areas, so I hope that there will be improvement for those heading out or in. If you have any updates, feel free to add them below. I have to hope it's more passable today.

There will be a chance for some very light snow or wintry precipitation early Sunday morning. I don't expect it to impact travel, especially with the salt residue on the road. However, stay tuned for later in the week. It looks like we have a decent chance of getting a little bit of snow Christmas Eve night into Christmas morning for a white Christmas. That's always an exciting potential. Stay tuned.


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment