Sunday, December 10, 2023

UPDATE: SNOW AND SLICK ROADS POSSIBLE EARLY MONDAY

While snow flurries/showers are falling as I update at 6:50pm, almost all models have pulled snow totals far back for our area (except the HRRR, which I've never mentioned before).  While the NWS mentions 1-3" possible above 3500' elevation, I don't see the amount I got last Wednesday.  The deck is white, and the snow is falling...but there is a difference from last Wednesday....

Temps will be a dropping down into the low to mid 20s. What may be an additional concern is black ice forming.  Any moisture on the roads will be icy.  So just a heads up and word to the wise for the early morning.  I'll be posting any update on conditions around 4-ish as I get ready to head down the mountain.



Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment