Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY evening: quick notice

Only because I live here, and I am the primary "Keeper of the ACA Blog", I wanted to pass on the invitation for those looking for something unique to do this evening, on short notice.

While I still fill-in with weather, I moved to Apple Creek Acres to escape the rat race and focus on my work building and performing with my Native American style flutes, which are unique and spiritually significant instruments.  The historic Shelton House in Waynesville has a monthly artist/performer series, and this evening I'll be giving my dog and pony show about my flutes from 7p to 8:30p.  It's free, open to everyone, and is in the barn 'auditorium' just behind the house itself.
  
From  Main Street, take 276 S a short distance, and the house is on the right, right by the wonderful farmer's market area and performing arts center.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment