Sunday, April 3, 2016

SEVERE WINDS LAST NIGHT

Eegads, it was ferocious between 2a and 3a last night.  Especially considering we were fairly protected being on the NE face of the ridge, it was as loud as I've heard it in many years.  Unfortunately, the roulette wheel wasn't kind to my Envoy as a large limb from very high up landed squarely on my roof, windshield, and hood.



On a more positive note, it's a gorgeous cloudless day as I type, albeit cool.  The Bloodroot by my house was soaking up the sunshine today, once we got rid of our 29 degree low chill.

Bloodroot
Too, still looking for a rain-snow-mix-to-snow close to daybreak Friday.  Any snows this time of year don't hang around long, so at this time I'm not anticipating road troubles.  I'll post more by Wednesday night.


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment