Thursday, April 7, 2016

UPCOMING WEATHER

Here's the dope on what's ahead:

Any chances for light snow will be Friday night, now, not Thursday night.  Saturday and Sunday mornings will be freezes in the mid 20s, give or take a couple of degrees. Any snow accumulations should be above 3500', and for ACA I'd imagine at worst it would be a dusting on non-road surfaces only.  Both models I use are going 0-1".  I can't imagine there will be any road issues...unless it's downed trees across the road...

More strong winds will move in for about a 60-hour period starting today.  During this time, there will be some periods where winds could gust up to 40mph.  Our protection in ACA is more from S and SW winds, but these will be NW winds and will be felt more.  May your houses and cars not meet my car's fate from the last wind event early Sunday morning.

I'll be away through this period and won't have my computer, but if I see something interesting I'll use my phone and add it to the comments.  Happy Spring, Y'all!


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment