Monday, January 9, 2017

MONDAY P.M. ROAD UPDATE

This morning, it was a VERY tricky go below the Rich red roof house as I mentioned earlier, where for almost 100 yards it was extremely icy with no dry pavement to put your wheels on.

However, as I drove up after 4pm, it looks like almost all tricky areas have patches of dry pavement you can run a pair of wheels and make it down and up.  The double hairpins are still a mess, but passable.  Again, I can't speak for roads above Staymon Rd. on Apple Creek as I've not driven them and noone has reported anything that I'm aware of.  

It got well above 32 in town, and most main roads improved...but those shady areas on side roads are a  stinkin' mess, hence another school closure Tuesday.  But even ol' upper Mauney Cove Road improved nicely today....imagine that!


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment