Tuesday, February 2, 2021

CROSSING FINGERS...

 If my driveway is any indication of the improvements on Apple Creek Road, we're in surprisingly good shape considering the cold and extra snow we got last night. I cleared and salted my icy driveway late yesterday And while covered this morning, it's now completely clear of snow.  Official word is the salt on Apple Creek Road has done the same! 2WD should be okay on Apple Creek Road, but just beware of refreeze tonight and some slick spots.

I had a very fun ride down Apple Creek Road on my sled at 7:30am. I had my GoPro on a headband And I can't wait to look at the footage and edit it down. Assuming it's a fun one, I'll post it on the blog later.

Just keep in mind the side roads will remain mostly snow covered for a while. After a cold night tonight, tomorrow afternoon's temperature should be warmer yet.  Too, the sun angle is getting a little higher, and we'll take all the help we can get.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment