Thursday, February 18, 2021

LIMITED UPDATE

 I'm out of town the next couple of days, so I'm not able to see things for myself. I know the power is out, and as I am typing here at 9:30 in the morning, I have got no update from Duke as to what time the outage may be fixed. I do know it seemed to affect 60 families when I reported it, which sounds like an Apple Creek and Mauney Cove situation. There's some light ice on the driveway and certainly on the decks, elevated surfaces, and vegetation. It should switch over to rain and hopefully wash the ice away.

However, tonight, there may be a situation where there may be more freezing conditions. Our winter storm warning was extended until 7 in the morning Friday from 7 p.m. tonight. Please use Extreme Caution if you must head out and if you have any observations, feel free to put them in the comments section. If I get information from people, I will put in the comments sections, as well. And forgive me for all the typos as I am using voice typing to speed this up!


Bob


2 comments:

  1. 0730 Friday morning: roads are clear from the bottom to the 900 block of ACR. Still some debris from trees and such but I found no ice!

    ReplyDelete