Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday 4AM

Round 1 has left us with no snow, but Round 2 will develop through today and tonight.  The NWS has us under a winter weather advisory for 1-3" possible, with the highest amounts at the higher elevations.

CAUTION!  My temp is 30 degrees, and I walked out on the deck and probably set off the seismograph in Asheville as I fell hard due to a glazing of ice on all surfaces.  Be very very careful stepping out.

At the moment the radar is pretty empty, though a lot of the incoming snow clouds will be low in altitude and not show up well.  I'll post updates as needed today.

bob

2 comments:

  1. It's 32 here at 579 and I hope not quite so slick since I need to be heading out in another 1/2 hour or so.......glad there will be less snow than originally thought. Thanks to Bob for anything he had to do with that.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second chance for snow to fall is still hours away right now, at least the bigger pool of moisture is. Personally, I'm thrilled we didn't wake up to snow! But I did wake up to a marauding raccoon emptying the sunflower seed feeder, which led to my 'downfall' on the deck this morning.
    :-) bob

    ReplyDelete