Tuesday, January 30, 2024

LIGHT NW FLOW TONIGHT

There really are no big changes to what I wrote early this morning.  Technically, there is in place a HWO (Hazardous Weather Outlook), but no winter advisories or warnings like last time (which didn 't matter to a hill of beans). It calls for 1-2" above 3500' (upper ACA), one of those things that makes one yawn over the sameness of so many little events this season.

Ah, but we know what a little snow on the roads can do to safety.  The ground is warm from today, so I'm not anticipating serious road issues for ACA.  Lows only around 28-31, with highs trying to reach 38-42, so any accumulations would be melting as sun returns.  And from there we only warm up this week, so this is really a baby event...though I'll reserve judgment until I'm sure we don't get a surprise 2"+.  

If needed, I'll update early early Wednesday morning.  Like 4am if not earlier.



Bob

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone have contact information for the HOA president or secretary? I wanted to pay my dues and I don't know how to do so.

    ReplyDelete