Friday, January 3, 2014

TRAVEL/SNOW INFO

1-3-13 7:45am (click to enlarge)

The wind howled much of the night, but by golly those two models I like were spot on keeping our ACA totals on the low side.  I have about 1/2" on the deck, and a balmy low of 5 degrees. I'll be posting any information on roads/conditions/salting/etc. on this page, so please check back and remember to refresh the page when you do check it later (not all computers are set up to auto-refresh page hits).

11:10am...here is a LINK to snow reports made to the NWS

2:30pm...just ran into town and back.  Apple Creek Road is snow covered in the shade, as expected.  Use a lot of caution going down and keep it slow...several tracks of tell-tale slip-n-slides.

2 comments:

  1. When done at 9:30 very slowly I did get my front-wheel-drive freestyle just be careful down to Dave riches place it's good past there
    Frank at the blue roof

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Frank! Heading out later myself...

    ReplyDelete