Tuesday, January 30, 2018

TUESDAY 11 A.M. UPDATE

Birds are all fluffed...or should I say brrrrds?

UPDATE: The plow/salter is in ACA as I type. 

I recorded 3.6 inches of fluff here at the end of Staymon, and still holding at a chilly 19 degrees. This northwest flow event has been perfectly angled right down the I-40 corridor from TN, giving us the higher end of totals. 

Highs today won't reach 32 for most of us, but should get up into the 40s for some Wednesday. 

Thursday night into Friday morning is Round #2, but a trickier rain-to-snow situation.  Assuming the snow will accumulate some, it will be icy underneath (my biggest concern). 

Lest you haven't had enough, Round #3 will come in late Sunday into Monday, but it will be a snow-to-rain situation.  Too early to tell how long that snow will hold on, so just throwing it out there for now.  Feel the excitement...

:-/


Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment