Thursday, January 6, 2022

WINTER STORM WARNING

330p update:   I was in town until just recently and watched it drop about 10゚ in an hour or so. It's it's 32 here at the end of Staymon Road, which is already white again. A vehicle tried to get up but didn't quite make it, whether it was a car or a truck.   Apple Creek road is already getting slushy, certainly on the upper part of Apple Creek Road. We've got a long way to go with this system so use extreme caution If you are going to be out and about. I will update the best I can, but I am still without Internet at this time.

‐-----‐---------------

Heck of a time to not have an Internet connection.  I'm posting the obvious Winter Storm Warning that's in effect from noon today until 7:00 in the morning tomorrow for elevations above 3500' (blue roof house).  For lower elevations it will be a Winter Weather Advisory for the same time frame…. just less accumulations. Amounts will be probably close to what we just had if not a little bit more certainly for the upper portion of Apple Creek acres. The difference is that tomorrow morning temperatures should be down into the teens so much colder. Also, there may be a little bit of sleet or ice mixing in the front side of this system as it moves into our area. I'll try to update as I can and hopefully I will be able to get the internet connection fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment