Wednesday, March 6, 2013

10AM UPDATE

10am 3-6-13

 Sun poking back out, and east TN radar dwindling quickly to only minimal snow showers left.  Now that I can see into the valley, doesn't look to be that much snow, some areas not that white.  Wind has been blowing the snow, but I topped out with 3" here at 3775'.

Call has been placed for plowing/salting, which will occur in a couple of hours (plower in Buncombe County as I type).

Feel free to ad road reports, news of plowing/salting, etc. below, or use email button to email me the info and I'll put it in.

Bob

1 comment:

  1. The road directly in front of our house is totally clear now......below is mostly clear....and I can see some stuff on the road as you go up past our house. I would say that the plow has gone by but can't guarantee that. The temp is now 30 here....

    ReplyDelete