Sunday, March 10, 2013

NEW FEATURE: BOARD MINUTES

Lorraine Conard, current ACHA president, has asked me to post information from the board, which is a great idea.  As a reminder, this blog has no official affiliation with the board...I simply started it myself as one more means of getting important or useful information out concerning life in our little slice of paradise.  In that vein, any questions or comments you may have about a particular 'minutes' entry should be directed to Lorraine or other board member directly, not through this blog, please.  I'm just the piano player.

Because this will be retroactive to the minutes from the 2012 Annual Meeting, I will post this exact entry again as soon as I have finished putting in the (ordered) entries Lorraine sent me.  In order for you to find something you would like to read or reread, you can search for entry titles by going to the column to the RIGHT: all entries are in chronological order, and any right arrow > can be clicked on and it will expand the entries under that heading with a down arrow.  Clicking on that down arrow will correspondingly shorten the list and close that folder.  To go to that posting, of course, just click on the title.

I do my best to keep titles self explanatory and clear, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding what you are looking for.  I don't anticipate any issues posting the information, but if I run into a glitch (like the length of the annual meeting minutes), it may take me a while to solve the issue...or split it up into parts.  I will post starting  with the annual meeting minutes and then post separately each of the board meeting minutes since then.

Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment