Wednesday, January 5, 2011

SNOW this week: 7pm Wed update

Just a quick note, here...already over 1" of heavier, wet snow and coming down nicely.  Went out to sweep a path on the deck and noted that this type of snow may be slicker than normal.  The Christmas snow was light and fluffy, but this stuff has a higher water content, compacts into thick slush, and with temps dropping and no salt out there yet, could be a more slippery drive down or up here.  My driveway is white, but I've not ventured out...nor do I plan to!

The post prior to this one still stands, a (basically) 2-4" outlook for ACA for snow that falls tonight and again late Thursday night into Friday, with even colder temps moving in.

looking down onto my driveway at 645pm

Bob

1 comment:

  1. How is the snow this morning? Am returning today late PM. David Huges is picking me up at the airport.

    Are you around this weekend? We should talk about 4WD vehicles.

    Al

    ReplyDelete